"Fast Edit v1.0" - edit your content right here on the page!
A free and easy CMS to edit your website. It's all "point-and-click"! Includes file manager and page manager with a one-click interface to easily arrange the menu, create and delete pages, make and restore backups, set metadata for search engines, and more! Supports multi-regions too!
Who's it for?
- Webmasters with basic-to-intermediate HTML/PHP experience
- Webmasters with a website that uses standardised web templates (i.e. - common header and footer files)
- Webmasters who do not wish to use, or do not have access to, a database
- Webmasters/users who do need/want a fully featured CMS
- Webmasters/users who do need/want multiple editable regions per web page
Login / Try it out
For this demo, the "Admin Login" (top right) username is "admin1" and the password is "demo1".
Once logged-in, Fast Edit appears at the bottom of the page, so scroll down to play!
This page has custom text on its menu button.
You can set custom text via the Fast Edit window - see the grey bar and the "Menu Alias" field at the bottom of the editor;
- To set a menu alias - Enter text and click the "Save" icon in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- To remove a menu alias - Delete text and click the "Save" icon in the WYSIWYG toolbar.