"Fast Edit v1.0" - edit your content right here on the page!
A free and easy CMS to edit your website. It's all "point-and-click"! Includes file manager and page manager with a one-click interface to easily arrange the menu, create and delete pages, make and restore backups, set metadata for search engines, and more! Supports multi-regions too!
Who's it for?
- Webmasters with basic-to-intermediate HTML/PHP experience
- Webmasters with a website that uses standardised web templates (i.e. - common header and footer files)
- Webmasters who do not wish to use, or do not have access to, a database
- Webmasters/users who do need/want a fully featured CMS
- Webmasters/users who do need/want multiple editable regions per web page
Login / Try it out
For this demo, the "Admin Login" (top right) username is "admin1" and the password is "demo1".
Once logged-in, Fast Edit appears at the bottom of the page, so scroll down to play!
Features (some stuff you can do with Fast Edit)
As well as quickly editing web page content, check out some of the other neat stuff you can do with Fast Edit!
- Menu Alias - put custom text on menu buttons
- Hide Menu Buttons - hide buttons from the menu
(great for "footer" content such as Site Map, Privacy or Legal pages)
- Order Menu Buttons - change the order of the menu buttons, clickety-click!
- Menu Links - link to external websites or files from buttons in the menu
- Multi Regions - have more than one editable content area on a page
(customise your pages with extra content snippets - select which to edit from the dropdown)
- Protect Pages - stop special pages from being deleted
(perfect for when you've built custom content outside of the editable area)
- Create New Pages - make new web pages in a flash and they'll automatically show in the menu
- Backup Pages - save a copy of finished pages on the server
(the "Last Backup" date will turn green to show you have an up-to-date version saved)
- Preview Pages - look at the last page backup you made before you restore it
- Restore Pages - if you make a mistake, restore the last saved web page to fix things quickly
- Delete Pages - easily delete the pages that you no longer need and the menu will update automatically
- Customise Metadata - set keywords and descriptions to help people find you via search engines
- Manage Files - upload images and files so you can add them to your pages
- Page Quota and Upload Limits - you set how many pages, you set how much stuff!
There's lots you can do. And with the open header/footer templates, your website can be built exactly how you want!