"Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager)" - edit multiple web page snippets!
Edit and save content snippets for your web pages with a WYSIWYG editor. Have as many content snippets, on as many web pages as you like (multiple regions per page). Backup and restore snippets via a one-click interface, and manage your files too.
Who's it for?
- Webmasters with basic HTML/PHP experience
- Webmasters who don't want to, or don't know how to use/setup standardised web templates
(i.e. - common header and footer files, as used by other versions of Fast Edit)
- Webmasters who do not wish to use, or do not have access to, a database
- Webmasters/users who don't need/want a full-on CMS
- Webmasters/users who do need/want multiple editable regions per web page
Login to the Back-End (Oh... so that's what "BE" stands for!)
Login to the demo here - the "Admin Login" username is "adminbe" and the password is "demobe".
A Snippet Higher Up...
There are lots of pretty colours in a rainbow.
A Snippet Lower Down...
This is an editable snippet region for Page 2.
It's listed as "Page 2 Snippet BOTTOM" in the Snippet Manager