"Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager)" - edit multiple web page snippets!
Edit and save content snippets for your web pages with a WYSIWYG editor. Have as many content snippets, on as many web pages as you like (multiple regions per page). Backup and restore snippets via a one-click interface, and manage your files too.
Who's it for?
- Webmasters with basic HTML/PHP experience
- Webmasters who don't want to, or don't know how to use/setup standardised web templates
(i.e. - common header and footer files, as used by other versions of Fast Edit)
- Webmasters who do not wish to use, or do not have access to, a database
- Webmasters/users who don't need/want a full-on CMS
- Webmasters/users who do need/want multiple editable regions per web page
Login to the Back-End (Oh... so that's what "BE" stands for!)
Login to the demo here - the "Admin Login" username is "adminbe" and the password is "demobe".
The Home Page
Welcome to the home page.
This is an editable snippet region - have fun using Fast Edit!
Some interesting content, blah, blah!
A snippet can be placed anywhere on your website.
It doesn't matter what page - whether it's on the home page or in a sub-folder, all snippets will be listed in the Back-End Snippet Manager for easy edits, backups and restores.
Everything in one place! You can't get much easier than that!
|First Name||Last Name||DOB|